Brie, Mushroom and Bacon Quiche
Write a review
- 1 frozen The Maine Pie Co. gluten-free 9” deep dish pie crust
- 4 oz. brie cheese
- 4 oz. Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Prebake The Maine Pie Co. gluten-free pie crust according to package directions.
- 3. Cut rind off brie, and cube both brie and Swiss cheeses.
- 4. Layer cheese, bacon, and mushrooms on bottom of pie crust.
- 5. Mix eggs, heavy cream, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper, and pour on top of cheese, bacon, and mushroom mixture.
- 6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set.
- 7. Cool 10 minutes before serving.